Today, there are thousands of different options for custom closets, from the local store to retail giants like IKEA. However, not all custom closets are made the same. The provider you choose will significantly impact the outcome and quality of the project—both positively and negatively.
When the time comes for you to get a closet installation which option do you choose: custom builders, IKEA, or a box store? The difference between a good custom closet and a great custom closet is stark, and it all starts with your provider.
Let's compare and contrast the most important elements of custom builders, IKEAs, and box stores and choose the solution that works best for you—starting with the best of the best.
Louisiana Custom Closets
The experts at Louisiana Custom Closets are some of the most sought-after professionals in the custom closet industry. Not only are we capable of delivering outstanding results. We do so at a price point that matters to you.
All estimates are customized to the individual in question.
- Typically fast installation process (often within one day or less)
- Closet installation pros leaving your house cleaner than they found it (no DIYing)
- Design closets for any space (garages, pantries, offices, etc.)
- Most materials made according to your exact specifications
- Design, construction, and installation professionals adapt to your needs
- Easy-to-make changes with 3D CAD imaging
This popular Swedish store provides a wide variety of closet options in-person and online.
The price point varies wildly. Just for the parts (and not any designing or installation), you can get a “custom” closet for $1,200 or more.
- Instant purchase online or in-store
- Self-installation processes
- Ability to design your wardrobe online without professional assistance
- Non-customizable individual parts
- No design professionals available to help
- Many accessories to choose from
It's possible to buy pieces of a custom closet through big-box retailer stores like Home Depot or Lowes. However, this might cost you and be confusing to boot.
According to some sources and methodology, closets from big box stores may cost up to $5,000.
- Some over-the-phone consultations
- May need to hire a handyman for closet installation
- Available credit and financing options
- Needing to buy all accessories separately
- In-home consultations for suggestions
- Needing to DIY some items for customization
Louisiana Custom Closets Leads The Pack
No matter how you look at it, it's clear that custom builders have better features. Not only are the services more customizable. The prices and durability outweigh traditional stores.
Leading the pack is Louisiana Custom Closets, one of the area's largest and most experienced custom closet builders in the south. We're passionate about delivering quality to every one of our clients, no matter the project in question. Just check out some of our incredible reviews!
Learn more about how we can assist with your next custom closet installation. Fill out this form or call us at one of our local service locations:
Rather visit us in person? Feel free to drop by our Covington office and factory at 13405 Seymour Meyers Boulevard, Suite #24, Covington, LA 70433. We can't wait to show you why custom-built closets are always the best!