We treat your home like ours.
Renovating parts of your home – be it your closets, garages, pantries, offices or more – can be a rather intensive experience. At Louisiana Custom Closets, we work hard to make the process as pain free as possible for our customers.
That includes ensuring that everyone on our team – from design leads to installers – treat your home as they would their own.
During the installation
Your time is valuable, which is why we take such great pride in our reputation for being on time for all of our appointments. You’ll know when to expect us, so that you can schedule your day accordingly.
Our installation projects are typically completed in one day. We’ll let you know if we think the project might take longer.
When we arrive to your home, we’ll take all proper precautions to preserve the sanctity of your property. That includes protecting your floors and walls with drop cloths and sheeting as needed, and taking care not to track in dirt, debris or dust.
Our experienced installers will then get to work to help breathe new life into your space.
Our mission is to help you improve the quality of your life as quickly and easily as possible. That’s why we guarantee that once we leave your home, you’ll be immediately ready to hang your clothes, load your pantry, make the most of your office, or revel in your newfound garage space.
And, because of our no mess left approach to installation, you’ll never have to deal with any type of cleanup once we leave. Organization has never been so easy!
Our Process – Helping you bring order to your home
Throughout the years, we’ve been able to fine-tune and perfect our process to ensure that our clients get exactly what they need for their homes.
Our process includes:
- A free design consultation – One of our experienced designers, armed with high-tech CAD drawings, will bring ideas to life and help your visions become reality.
- Customization based on your needs – As a company that prides itself on customization, we work hard to make sure our products fit your home. That includes taking measurements and factoring in a number of components that help us come up with the ideal solutions for you.
- 3D Imaging – Once we have a strong idea of what your needs are, we’ll create a highly detailed 3D imaging of the proposed project, while also offering you a cost estimate.
- Move from concept to action – If our quote is accepted, we’ll then request a deposit, have you sign our contract, and schedule the installation for within 10 days to 2 weeks.
- Time to build – With the installation scheduled, we send the designs over to our manufacturing team. The storage solution is then custom built on-site in our Covington, LA workshop.
- Constant contact – During this time, our office staff remains in contact with you, and confirms that the scheduled installation dates and times are still convenient.
- Ready to install – When the installation date comes, our crew will arrive on time, and will spend time preparing and protecting your home.
- Final cleanup – Once the installation is complete, we’ll perform another sweeping cleanup before leaving you to enjoy your new storage and organization solutions!
Ready to see our process in action?
Contact us today to learn more.